Wednesday 8 June 2011

Life & Love

LiFe & LoVe


Everyone dreams about a wonderfull life.

Everyone wish to have a luxury leisure.

Everyone want to live happily ever after..

And i, all i want is to live my life with smiles, with cheers, with love..

I wanna have a bright shine in my life.. I want to run away from the darkness..

I just want a simple life but complete with LOVE..

I wanna truly love someone & i want same thing in return.

I want to be loved. The heart with loves is always young.

I just love who am i, where i am, and love what i do.

Even tho' im not satisfied with i have now,

but i'm blessed with all the gift..









Thru the day by day.. I'm learning what is the meaning of LIFE & LOVE..


Live every moment to the fullest, dont even waste a single second by bein sad, bored or lonely.

Get out there! Dance and sing as if no one around. Coz' we never know how much longer we have

to do so. Just enjoy your life which is fully sure full of lots of fun. Its just a matter of you find your

way to really enjoy your life..








We are what we want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment